Monday, April 30, 2007

New Review for "The Earl's Enchantment" from Love Bites Romance Reviews

I received a wonderful review by Kelly Wallace at Love Bites Romance Reviews! It's the very first review I've ever received, and I'm so grateful to Kelly and the Love Bites review site for checking out my story.

The first two lines of the review are:
"Sara Freeze has taken a traditional phantom-love story and added some interesting twists that all make sense in the end. The Earl's Enchantment was a short, fun story that kept me intrigued straight through."
Kelly, Love Bites Romance Reviews

To read the full review, please follow this link for Love Bites Romance Reviews.

3 comments:

Marly Mathews said...

Congrats, Sara! Wonderful review! I can feel your happiness! :)

~Marly

Unknown said...

You've been tagged by WRP. Check it out --
http://thewildrosepress.blogspot.com/

Sara Freeze said...

Thank you for your kind words, Marly! And Jenna, I'll check out the WRP blog tonight.

Sara :)