Thursday, March 27, 2008

Time Travel Romance at Cata Network Today!

The semester has gotten very hectic lately (that's what I get to trying to do 2 degrees at the same time!); hence, the delay in posting. However, I am excited about an event going on at the Cata Network today. The theme is all about time travel romance, which is one of my favorite genres. I hope to stop by sometime today and hope to 'chat' with other readers and writers.


Theme Day: Time Travel Romance March 27, 2008 -- 9 - 9pm EST - drop in

Link to the Readers Loop: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CataNetwork-Readers/

2 comments:

Ericwipe287 said...

Wow, you are attending the event related to time travel. I wish some such event should occur here also.

Flights

cheapestairtickets.co.uk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.