Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Look: Sara Freeze Website

Now that my new release, "A Seaside Enchantment," is coming out this week with The Wild Rose Press, I decided to play around with some of the design elements of the website. It's incredible how simply altering the colors and playing with the page header can dramatically alter the look of a website.

In particular, I had a lot of fun adding information and photos to "The Earl's Enchantment" page. If you click here, you'll find an excerpt, reviews, and my inspiration for writing the story. I've shared photos of Holworth and Hay-on-Wye, as well as a special section on who in particular inspired my concept of the earl. When I was cruising around the web checking out various author websites, I especially enjoyed Donna Grant's pages devoted to each of her heroes from her Knights of Legend series. Since I'm also a devoted romance reader, I appreciate when authors give a little extra information on their books; in my opinion, it adds to my enjoyment of the story.

Coming next week: Coverage of the Moonlight & Magnolias Conference

No comments: